Old September 13th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts Why Dave you make an accusation of Child molestation against Brain?

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts."

I'm quite happy to avoid the "issue". I've condoned nothing and have no
horse in this race.

Or in any other.

That
way he doesn't 'have' to answer anything and plays the
poor wounded morseman extra 'insulted' by others! :-)

I don't have to answer *anything* on *any topic* to you, old soldier.
You aren't in charge. At ease!

Neither are you, even though you seem to think so.

I pointed out the peculiarity of Brian's chit-chatting with Mark on a
number of topics while not acknowledging that Mark has engaged in
wholesale flooding of this newsgroup with his mindless drivel.

But you defended his actions a post or two ago.

The only way any government agency gets employees is to pay them, Len.
I've explained diplomacy to you twice in recent weeks. Here it is for
the third time: Sometimes there is the carrot and the stick. Sometimes
there is just the carrot. Sometimes there is just the stick. Write it
down somewhere.

Wallace, take your carrot and stick it...or we will sic
Grommit on you.

We? Who the hell is "we"? You cried out for information on how
diplomacy works. I provided it. If you don't care for my description,
you are entitled to receive double your old beliefs back in exchange.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

...and I've told you just how diplomacy works. The carrot and stick,
just the carrot and just the stick is exactly how diplomacy works
between nations. The tact part comes into play in the manner in which
we explain how we intend to use the carrot and stick, just the carrot or
just the stick.

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...

My attempt at definition is very, very accurate. The U.S. has sometimes
told another country (in a very tactful manner) that it will offer
incentives if that country does something which the U.S. wants it to do.
It explains that if the country does not take that course of action,
that a trade embargo or blockade might result. [the carrot and stick]

On other occasions, the U.S. lets it be known that it would look very
favorably on another country's decision to take a particular couse of
action. No penalties are implied. [the carrot]

There are times when the U.S. feels that neither the first or second
course of action has produced the desired result. The U.S. may choose
to intervene economically or militarily. [the stick]

but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

Your claim that the U.S. is not doing well in foreign relations over the
past two decades is false.

Davie is a PARTICIPANT in insulting anyone who doesn't love,
cherish, and honor morsemanship.

I've encountered many who don't love, cherish and honor Morse Code.
I've insulted only a very few of them. You are one of the few. Enjoy
being special.

(1) You DO admit insulting those of us who do not love,
cherish, honor and obey morsemanship! Epiphany?

At no time have I denied insulting you, Len. You ask for everything
your receive. You're a horse's patoot.

(2) There are MANY in here who are not fans of
morsemanship. We are all "special?" Must be,
you've insulted all of us.

That is false.

Makes one wonder who (or what) Davie molests...

Does it? You're starting to write like Roger Wiseman.

Tsk, poor Davie cannot put down this latest enemy?

Would you like a dose or two of him, Len?

Speaking of doses, how's the ex streetwalker wife of yours' genital
herpes?

The guy doesn't know how to
behave on the air, in the newsgroups or in society.

Sure he does, he just had to deal with hams who sent in false reports
to the FCC, to ISPs and to corrupt cops.

You might try unsticking that carrot of yours and talk
about the subject of the thread.

You might want to talk about one of your friendly correspondents, after
unsticking both stick and carrot.

Looks like you are a hypocrite, with such "filthy" comments you whine
about others posting.

Now WHY is it you
condone the postings of filthy falsehoods by this
other morseman extra we call 'Robesin?'

I've condoned nothing of the kind.

Sure you have, you even defend him

Don't try more misdirection or obfuscation. Answer
directly. Why do you condone Robesin?

Here it is, quite directly, Len: I have condoned no such thing,
certainly no one named "Robesin".

Liar.