Old September 13th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts Why Dave you make an accusation of Child molestation against Brain?

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:47:07 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd Morgan
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:44:05 -0400,
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:32:02 GMT, Dave Heil

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts."

I'm quite happy to avoid the "issue". I've condoned nothing and have no
horse in this race.

liar you restore and posted the title accusing BB of chil molestation

----
"From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest
children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts.
While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible
for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children."

the quote is irelavant even if true

BB is not homosexaul for that matter neither am I

BWHAHAHAHA More Markie lies:

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

Marqueer Morgan, KB9RQZ admits he sucks cock in
.com:
"I do have gay sex partners"