Old November 22nd 03, 03:27 PM
KU2S

On 22 Nov 2003 05:08:23 GMT, (Fred McKenzie) wrote:

I did not catch my error in logic regarding microphone sensitivity. It seems
that high impedance microphones usually have higher voltage output than low
impedance microphones. Therefore it should be EASIER to match between the
microphone input circuit and the output of a TNC.

73, Fred, K4DII

PS: Did you know your @arrl.net address doesn't work?!

Fred,
That's odd... It HAS been working, and I just checked the
ARRL membership settings and it has the address listed as an alias for
my real e-mail address... Wonder if my ISP is blocking ARRL mail
for some reason....

Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745