Old September 13th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Roger World

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

While Davey does nothing for his community, and has never done nothing.

"...and has never done nothing"?

Unlike your example of a few days ago, THAT is a double negative, Rog.

It is also incorrect. I doubt you have the temerity to visit my
community very often.

Well, he does polish a wheelchair and some "knobs."

Are you still taking potshots at a wheelchair-bound local ham, Rog?

Think nice thoughts about butterflys, fawns and the ocean surf. Don't
work yourself into a frenzy.

Poor Davey, he had
to get a ex streetwalker right after his first wife left him for his
homosexuality with Andy Timberlake.

Oh my! You've treated us to another stream of consciousness meandering
through Roger World.

Dave K8MN