Old September 13th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Molested as a child by his now dead priest daddy

Now you know that I was never molested by my father nor anyone else's
father, Roger. I'm afraid you're slipping in your efforts to
rehabilitate yourself. Think nice thoughts.

Dave Heil wrote:

" wrote:

wrote:

Yet he isn't the one who is around those teenage boy scouts like you
are, fag boy.

You're just a hopeless romantic, Rog.

You seem to have similar first hand experience, Assheil.

I *have* experienced you firsthand, Rog.

Miss your dead
daddy...

Yes I do, Roger. Thank you for asking. I miss him very much. Don't
you miss Marie?

...or do you polish more than Ray's wheelchair?

We have some brass and silver items that I polish once in a while. I
have a buffing wheel and polishing compound on a bench grinder. I use
that for polishing metals from time to time. Do you have a buffing
wheel, Roger?

I think Ray's wheelchair is fine but maybe he could use some help in
keeping his apartment clean. Would you like to volunteer? Can we count
on you, Roger?

Dave K8MN