Old September 13th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
Mike Painter Mike Painter is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

L. wrote:
snip

Now you have some idea of why most of that reagion wants to kill all
of us. For over a generation "Made in USA" was on the bombs that
killed them and the planes that dropped.
The ones who *DON'T THINK* react just as you do.

Sorry dude, MY line of thinking - DIDN"T INVITE THOSE COCK SUCKERS
HERE TO KILL. "I" had nothing against them until they pulled this
**** off. AND for that - I will NEVER forgive them. They all deserve
to die. Even their brand of religion is "flawed".

And the women and children who have died every day from bombs, bullets and
starvation since the first gulf war had nothing to do with 9/11.
In fact there probably were no people from Iraq on the planes and *you* buy
some of your gas from the country with the most people represented Saudi,
Arabia.

I doubt you know enought about your religion to call Islam flawed.

I guess you're one of those who would open the gates to allow them
all to move in and the Mexicans too - huh?

"I had nothing against them" is similar to BillCosby's "I have nothing
against them" in his classic monolog on bigotry.
I suppose you feel that way against the German's, Japanese, British, Native
American's and others who have killed far more Americans than were killed in
9/11.

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand of
American arms.

L.