Old September 13th 06, 08:52 PM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
Mike Painter Mike Painter is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

Jeff wrote:
"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. ..

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand
of American arms.

That is why they call it "war", and that is unfortunately
how you win wars. Every "real" leader i.e. Patton, have known this
for a long time. There is no
such thing as a "surgical" war. I dont care how careful you are.
Those ragheads have been terrorizing, and blowing people up for a
long, long time. Its time to
end it, no matter what it takes. If we dont, your grandkids will be
praying to Allah someday. Phrase from the Koran: " By the sword ye
shall convert"
And these *******s are seeing to it. Kill them ALL now, no matter
what it
takes ( Period ). But unfortunately we dont even need to have the
ragheads
ruin us,, the bleeding hearts in this country are already doing it
for them.

Gosh, where have I heard that before. I remember, it was when we were
trying to stop the domionos by fighting in Viet Nam.

Phrases from the bible,
Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace,
but a sword.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be
divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against
the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against
her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 22:36
He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.