Old September 14th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design,sci.physics
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Carl and Jerry adventures, 1964 Pop Electronics

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:41:13 -0700, billb wrote:

This from those guys who were making an online archive of old Popular
Electronics mags:

Carl and Jerry stories (J. Frye, Pop Electronics 1954 - 1964)
http://home.gwi.net/~jdebell/pe/cj/cnjindex.htm

Dewd! I recognized the title of this one:
http://home.gwi.net/~jdebell/pe/cj/v18-3.htm
"Succoring a Soroban", and within two sentences I split a gut.

They probably wouldn't be allowed to publish such politically incorrect
stuff these days. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich