Old September 14th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design,sci.physics
RST Engineering RST Engineering is offline

Default Carl and Jerry adventures, 1964 Pop Electronics

I'd give a lot to get a copy of a PE article that ran in the (I believe)
58-60 time period regarding a "Game of 21" that was played with a telephone
stepping relay, where it was "you against the computer". I'd like to do a
discrete digital version for my freshman students as a lab project.

Designing the logic is simple; giving out a copy of "how we did it in the
'50s" is priceless.

Jim

wrote in message
ups.com...

This from those guys who were making an online archive of old Popular
Electronics mags: