Old September 14th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design,sci.physics
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default Carl and Jerry adventures, 1964 Pop Electronics

"RST Engineering" wrote in message

I'd give a lot to get a copy of a PE article that ran in the (I believe)
58-60 time period regarding a "Game of 21" that was played with a
telephone stepping relay, where it was "you against the computer". I'd
like to do a discrete digital version for my freshman students as a lab
project.

Designing the logic is simple; giving out a copy of "how we did it in the
'50s" is priceless.