Old September 14th 06, 01:32 AM posted to alt.firefighters,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.radio.scanner,misc.emerg-services
L. L. is offline

Default Dynamite bought the twin towers down say 73 top professors...I get it, you'll wait till you hear it from Katie Couric.

"Mike Painter" wrote in message
. ..

And the women and children who have died every day from bombs, bullets
and
starvation since the first gulf war had nothing to do with 9/11.
In fact there probably were no people from Iraq on the planes and *you*
buy some of your gas from the country with the most people represented
Saudi, Arabia.

The "Gulf war" as you said, had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. I'll
agree with you there. That was a whole different story. However - HAD they
allowed the General in charge to finish the job, THIS Iraq war may not be
happening.

I doubt you know enought about your religion to call Islam flawed.

I never pretended, admitted to or claimed to be a "religious" finatic or
"follower" if you will. Not of "Christianity", Buddhism (sp?), any others
and CERTAINLY not "Islam". But - I DO know what I've seen and heard with my
own ears and eyes. Those pricks want all who do NOT follow Islam - to die.
They are NOT practicing a "peaceful" religion as much as they'd love to
think. So, if you think Islam is so great - why don't YOU go to Afghanistan
and join OBL and take what comes to you. You "seem" to support it in
defending it.

I suppose you feel that way against the German's, Japanese, British,
Native American's and others who have killed far more Americans than were
killed in 9/11.

Eh - I think your history is a bit ****ed up. It is the people who came to
America - who KILLED the "Native" Americans. WE essentially took their land
off them and in the end - they have like maybe a millionth of what they once
owned. I'm not proud of that - but THAT is history!

As to the other wars - were it not for a nut case like Hitler - just as
Saddam and the Japanese leader whose name I've forgotten - those wars may
never have been fought. Never did "I" say I agreed with them. BUT since they
were started - those fruit cakes had to be stopped. THEY alone are
responsible for the loss of innocent lives. ANYONE who "starts" a war -
wears the blood. Now, as for THIS Iraq war - I have in past posts and shall
in this one - DETEST it. I didn't agree with it then nor do I now. BUT - I
DO AND WILL support our troops. They're doing what they are sent to do -
even if "they" don't agree with it. OBL and that dick head from N. Korea are
the two latest nuts that need dealt with. NOT so much the people - but the
assholes that are convincing them. What I DID agree to - is going to
Afghanistan to find OBL and deliver his cold dead sorry ass on a silver
stretcher. BUT Bush lost track of that and went wondering on to Iraq. We
should have devoted ALL resources to finish that first job. Had we done
that - OBL and his dick sucking buds might all be dead now - and with no
leader with "money" - maybe the other "rag heads" would stop their fateful
dreaming.

Dude - I DO think - every ****ing day about those 3000 + killed.

And they think about the tens of thousands who hve died at the hand of
American arms.

They died because others were attacked first and we stuck our nose in to
defend those being attacked - in whatever manner. REMEMBER - we even helped
Iraq at one time - against Iran. Strange - how we now battle in Iraq AND in
the U.N. at least for now - with their foe as well - Iran. THAT is our
problem - we ALWAYS stick our nose in. Those assholes in that area have been
fighting for CENTURIES. WHO the hell are WE to think WE will stop it in a
couple years? It ain't never going to happen. PEACE in the middle east is a
wild dream at best.

At one point WE even armed the Taliban......... We essentially fought
Russian equipped armies via the Taliban. We get bit in the ass every damned
time we help ANYONE. We need to let them fight it out - kill each other off
if it makes them happy. THEN mop up when they start looking in our
direction. IF they want to commit genocide in that area - far be it from me
to stop them OR care. There's nothing we're going to do to stop it with
absolute certainty. I'm not totally heartless - I DO feel for the kids and
women. IF they could be removed, I'd say do it and let those assholes have
at it.

Furthermore - EVERY country - who has capabilities to make arms - SELLS
them. SO, be it the U.S., Russia, N. Korea, whoever........... it is not
necessarily the "maker" of those bombs who is "responsible" for the innocent
lives being taken. Just because YOU buy a gun from Smith and Wesson -
doesn't make THEM guilty for your committing murder. THAT analogy you used
is a bit off based.......... IF Israel bombs the **** out of Palestine, it's
not OUR fault they used stuff they bought from us! WE didn't "pull" the
trigger. Does it make it right? NO - but that is a fact of life.

L.