Old September 14th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default possible fix of rumble synch satellit 700

In article . com,
wrote:

Here is the article I found form newsgroup that mention about the way
to eliminate the rumbling noise of synch detector . I hope someone can
study it and give a conclusion on the improvement made be these
modification.

Snip

Some radio stations are off frequency. Use a mode that injects a fixed
receiver local oscillator frequency like CW mode to zero beat the
receiver to the target signal then switch back to sync AM.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California