Old September 14th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default SC a sick SoB

Funny you should mention that, Markie, since "getting off" is the only
reason you continue to flame the newsgroups.

no "capt" I don't flame the NGs at all nor do I get off on the content
of RRAP there are Much better groups for that

Robeson Heil and Wismen are the ngs flamers posting on and on thier
endless attacks on the imagingoined faults of all those that dare to
disagree

you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any

do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more

You and Toad are two of the best junkyard dogs out there.