Old September 14th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SR SR is offline

Default I hate ----- INFO COMMERCIALS :(

You turn on the radio, you then hear a conversation in a broadcast
format. Spend 5-15 minutes figuring out what is it that their talking
about. Then realizing that it is nothing more then a very long long
endless commercial trying to sell you something.

You find them on medium and even short-wave.

Who in hell invented this concept???????????????

Sometimes I find it embarrassing that pro radio person like me can fall
for that!

I rather listen to the robot on the WX stations all night.

SR!