Old September 14th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default If you hate President Bush, you deserve to get your throat cut with a box cutter.

wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 02:24:17 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:52:47 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in
oups.com:

SC

Violating the Constitution is what he's done.
nope at l3ast not till the Congress or the supreme court says so

I know the concept of inocent until proven guilty eledes but please
try not to act so stupid in piblic

My God! The irony is unbearable!!!!

then die prehaps if you can't bear it

you are the one runing around using the nick of the cheif vilian of
the Harry Pooter novels as your nick

Really? Never read the stuff. I'll have to ask my children.