Old September 14th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Building A Better Degen DE31 'portable' Shortwave "Active" Loop Antenna - Any Ideas ?

RHF wrote:
So - What Are Your Ideas on What-Is-Wrong-With the
Degen DE31 'portable' Shortwave "Active" Loop Antenna ?

Yada Yada Yada removed here for sake of bandwidth.
And - What are Your Ideas to Make-It-Better ? ? ?

iane ~ RHF
.
.
. .

I like antenna just fine as it is. But I would like it to maybe tune
to 550kHz. So maybe have another plug in loop that is larger or maybe
has more turns. Yes, Yes, that's it! Loops that plug in sorta like
bandswitching coils in the old days.

73
NEO