Old September 14th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
helmsman helmsman is offline

Default Getting response to old QSL requests

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:38:20 -0500, "redfox39"
wrote:

Recently I sent E-mails to foreign hams about responses to 80 meter QSL's
that I sent out 6 to 12 months ago. The responses were good. Most didn't
receive my QSL and one said that he had not sent out any yet but was going
to soon. These included no DX-peditions.

I have in my mind that this would be a good thing to do on a regular basis
(again, big DX-peditions excluded). It looks to me like 6 months is a good
point to do this but I wonder what some of you think???

Trav, WX0Y

I sent a QSL thru the buro 9-7-1995 - RA3QSY. I got his card
1-5-2006.
No bull!
Save the books, the terminal providers
will soon control all knowledge.