Old September 15th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
[email protected] w4nti@mindspring.com is offline

Default Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One? BWHAAHAAHAHAHA!

Hey TOAD,

I just couldn't resist....I see your now a world class dumbass
bootlegger. You not only are operating illegally but your bragging it
up. What's next? You gonna shoot up the local cops and go to prison
for life? Dumbass.

Dan/W4NTI

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:

Assistant to FCC Section Chief: "Hey, boss, we just got some requests
for LPTV waivers from some guy in Illinois named Todd Daugherty."

FCC Section Chief: "Todd...who? Oh, yeah...HIM again. Isn't he the
guy who calls us all sorts of names on the Internet and brags about
being a pirate?"

DUMBASS I APPLIED LONG BEFORE I STARTED BRAGGING I WAS A ****ING PIRATE
AND DID THAT OTHER **** ...SO **** YOU....YOU DON'T KNOW ****!!!!

TODD N9OGL