Old September 15th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] danr_18@yahoo.com is offline

Default AC adapter for Sony ICF7600GR?

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/2023.html
$19.95
"The optional AC adapter for the Sony ICF-SW7600GR was the Sony
AC-E60HG. However, Sony discontinued this AC adapter. The newer
replacement Sony AC adapter, called the AC E60A emits interference
(RFI) making it unsuitable for use with world band radios. Sony does
not currently offer a satisfactory AC adapter for the Sony
ICF-SW7600GR.

"Universal has found a source for a suitable power supply. The MW
41-680 provides the correct the voltage and current. We have added a
voltage regulator to it and applied the appropriate plug. It works very
well the the ICF-SW7600GR. This adapter is not made by Sony. "

Dave wrote:
Anyone know where I can get one? It has a special-sized socket that I am
having trouble matching, so I imagine Sony builds an adapter especially
designed for the radio. Amazon doesn't have it, so I'm not sure where to
look...

Any help is appreciated.

TNX

Dave