Old October 16th 03, 12:33 AM
Richard Clark

originally appeared in the new subject QZH that came as a consequence
of my typing my call FTL and Agent catching it all in with the ALT
key. :-)

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:18:06 -0400, "Tarmo Tammaru"
wrote:

Richard,

I hope you are not mixing up analog steady state signals and reflections of
pulses. The re reflection of a signal at a source depends not only on the
impedance, but also on the voltage at the source.

Tam/WB2TT

Hi Tam,

Found within the body of what I posted:

Then of course there is more in Chapter 8
Chapter 8. Section 8.8 "Multiple Reflections."
This material shows the transient analysis and sets up the steady
state analysis already anticipated above in Chapter 9.

Didn't you say you studied under Chipman? This is HIS material, not
my derivations. Again, if I were wrong, there are enough copy holders
here to correct me. That has not come to pass in lo' these several
months.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC