Old September 15th 06, 10:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave Dave is offline

Default AC adapter for Sony ICF7600GR?

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:18:19 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

Anyone know where I can get one? It has a special-sized socket that I am
having trouble matching, so I imagine Sony builds an adapter especially
designed for the radio. Amazon doesn't have it, so I'm not sure where to
look...

Any help is appreciated.

TNX

Dave

Go to your neighborhood Radio Shack.

Be sure you know the voltage and amperes you need. Once the AC adaptor
is selected, the salesperson can choose from a large number of plug
sizes to fit your socket, and give you the appropos plug. (Take your
radio, so they can try the plug in the actual socket.)

Bob
k5qwg

Tried that, just to save time. They don't have a plug which fits the
7600GR, although they come close. That's when I decided to look for the
real thing...

Dave