Old September 16th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

"ken foshee" wrote in
:

I'll agree with you 100%. I have a Tech license and enjoy the hobby very
much. I plan on upgrading to General once the code issue is settled. I
have always heard that "If you don't use it, you lose it". I have no
interest in the code so why should I not be allowed to enjoy Ham radio.
BTW, my CB license years back was KLW4194..

That's why you'll never be an asset to the ham radio service. You're too
lazy to be an asset.

SC