Old September 16th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nasa administrators were asked what a Canadian was doing onthe...

Why dont you see if you can find out who/which company designed that
truss and which state? How about those single O ring seals on those
other Space Shuttle Rocket Engines? I guess they were designed and built
here in Mississippi too,eh? You need to wise up,you are a bad influence
on yourself.And now I have to watch Weird Weapons on the History
channel.
cuhulin