Old September 16th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Tom Donaly Tom Donaly is offline

Default Ham radio can help President Bush and America's war on terror.

jawod wrote:

Email these to President Bush and tell him you want to help with the war
on terror by voting the bums in Congress out of office.

Yes, we need a new set of bums who will vote our way, and pass
legislation guaranteeing every American the right to put up a
radio antenna entirely free of legal and contractual restrictions.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH