Old September 16th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default PING Todd. Pod-casting Omega One should be a piece of cake.

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you freaking
understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

I'll stick with radio, I have the transmitter and it's on 24/7

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB