Old September 16th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default trolling right along

From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm

From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am
From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 9:45 pm
From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 2:46 pm
From: Dave Heil 940 on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:26 pm
From: on Sun, Sep 10 2006 7:55 am
From: on Thurs, Sep 7 2006 6:53 pm
wrote:

Oh, dear, the Mighty Macho Morseman is AFRAID?!?

Afraid of VIOLINS? Shall we all BOW down to him lest
he pop a STRING? He wants to ROSIN his way out?

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, oh, her holiness Mother Superior is on duty!

Awwww..."you don't know...." Poor thing isn't aware or
informed. [David Horowitz would be horrified]

Tsk, I post a cute saying (actually thought up by another
amateur extra who did pass a 20 WPM code test) and you
come all UNGLUED! Quick, call Eastman for more
cyanoacrylic adhesive!

Me, "upset?" I pushed your buttons, mighty morseman
and you come back in TYPICAL fashion, all prissy-sissy.

Makes it very easy to walk all over your posting!

Nope. You've lost control after hitting the spike strip
of reality on the morse highway.

Devout morsemen can either hang together or hang separately.
No problem to me. [got enough rope for either]

Oh! Oh! Tremble, Jimmy, "more violence!" "more violence!"

Poor baby, still FIXATED on 7 years ago!

I STOPPED pursuing that suggestion to the FCC (on the
last page of my Comment on NPRM 98-143) SEVEN YEARS AGO!
Since FCC 99-412 (the Report and Order on Restructuring)
nullified all those Comments in regards to the FCC
decision and did not pick up on my suggestion, I didn't
continue after that.

BUT...all the angry pro-code-test morsemen seem to LIKE
necro-equine flagellation ('beating a dead horse') and
a few beaters (like yourself) are intent on trying to
breathe life in to the creature no matter what.

We can all guess WHY you are doing it, Jimmy. You are
obsessed with trying to prove ME 'doing wrong' and have
MANUFACTURED things that haven't existed for a long time.

DROP it, Jimmy. I did, long ago. All you are doing is
beating off, er beating that very dead horse.

Stop with your necrophilia.

Your "friends and neighbors" might not come over to "admire
your work!"

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riiiight...but you love to attempt controlling what I
write! :-)

Mais non, mon petit. I just stated what I did and where
at what time. If you think that was 'better than you'
then you have an odd insecurity problem.

You have a case by Halliburton. :-)

Tsk, tsk, then all YOU are is ON THE SIDELINES YELLING
at no-code-test advocates. :-)

None at all. :-) If you were worth the effort you'd have
been Replied to. No problem.

Are you my waiter tonight? Good, then you can serve us
something palatable instead of long-dead, severly beaten
horsemeat.

Try to get your act together. And be quick with that
horsemeat.

Now, it MIGHT happen that aliens from outer space MIGHT
invade the earth. "ONLY" morse code skill can possibly
thwart these advanced aliens who have sufficient knowledge
and intelligence to cross interstellar space? [work on
your script some more...it was already done...]

Tsk, tsk, tsk...all of Heil's 'foreign service' adventures,
salary, expenses, et al, came DIRECTLY out of government.
No "subsidy" there.

I have NEVER worked for any business, company, corporation
that was "subsidized" by the government. NONE.

You are confused on the use of the word "subsidy."

And the REST of us are kept in the dark. Is this a mystery
game you made up? :-) Something to take the place of
playing "old maid?"

Are you ASHAMED of your job? AFRAID someone will POKE FUN
at it? Why? You aren't hesitant about poking fun at whatever
job a no-code-test-advocate has...you've done that repeatedly.

Save all your homily grits for the next 9/11 anniversary.

Don't try to weasel out of what I said.

Then start SHOWING that "respect" to some of us you've
made fun of...HYPOCRITE.

But, you still don't have the GUTS to tell "the rest of us"
in this newsgroup what, where of your employment, do you?
No, you want to negatively criticize those of us who are
proud and enthusiastic about what we do, have done.

WE already know, Jimmy...you ain't got the GUTS to do so.

Sigh...let me rephrase: You haven't got the COURAGE.

"Guts" is too visceral for sissy-prissies.

And here you were, rushing home from "work in transportation"
to answer without much "civility" and with lots of semantic
juggling to attempt defending your previous statements. :-)

I don't HEAR you on the radio! :-)

You "*are* superior" because you are a morseman. :-)

Morsemen are "always right" in your view, aren't they?

YOU are always "selling a bill of goods." :-)

We see your "hat" but we can't hear any hoofbeats of
all that "cattle." :-)

Is your Hide Raw?

Poor baby...got TWO "thumbs down," did you?

No, sweetums, YOU MAKE THEM UP...then say "I" made them.

You want what you paid me for professional work in here
refunded? Okay, attached to this message is a refund. :-)

Call the ACLU, call the Attorney General, call for
Philip and call for Morris. Poor baby, wanna act
smug and arrogant and superior and hope to get LIKED?!?

Only by some masochist, sweetums. :-)

You are a morseman and you're okay... :-)

You are naturally superior in all aspects. Except
your aspect is in a sling.

Oh, you expect ALL your "inferiors" to be masochists?

Tsk, tsk, the FCC has NO age limit on amateur radio.
Now YOU don't like childish behavior? Too bad, the
FCC would allow a 2-year-old to hold a ham license. :-)

Drop this "show us" ploy, Jimmy Noserve. That's an OLD
trick, trying to make the challenged go through all those
(if available) archives, cut-and-paste, only to have you
rationalize YOU are "right" because you're a morseman, etc.
:-)

That "show us" response of actually showing where and when
you did it is negative ROI. As I said, you, when
confronted, will DENY it, rationalize some "reasons" that
you are "right" and then ignore it. :-)

Besides, OLD POSTS are in the past...they've already been
argued over. You are NOT going to "win" any such OLD
argument by repetition of the SAME posts from archives!
But...you keep on trying and trying and trying. You got
very trying a long time ago.

Ah! The no-guts rationalization hard at work! :-)

So..."someone else" isn't bothered with, but you DO
try to bring me down every chance you get! :-)

What do you FEAR from me, Jimmy? C'mon, you can level
with the group...

You don't like your image from the other side of your
screen described for others? Tsk...and a Mother Superior
at that!

Is that an ORDER, Mother? Or just something FROM the Order?

["Give a nun an inch and she thinks she's a ruler!]

Now be good and change your Habit.

Say goodnight...grazie.

Slap, slap,

There you have it. Len acts surprised when he is called on his actions.

I disagree. Where is the surprise?

I think Len expects that you'll attempt to denigrate him as you've
previously done.

It's so expected that one can use the phrase "take it to the bank"!
:-)

Poor Dave, still upset about cashews in Guinea-Bisseau and unable
to "synchronize his teleprinters." :-)

"Hi, I'm Dave, I'll be your SERVER tonight..." :-)