Old September 16th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Chinese orchestra broadcasts on 15 Sep 2006

In article ,
weatherall wrote:

Earlier in the day, I scanned from 13 mhz to 20 mhz with my Eton E5 and
DE31 antenna. This was between 1900-2000 UTC. I found Chinese
orchestra broadcasts on these frequencies, all with the same signal:

13625 khz (SIO 353, strong fading)
13970 khz (SIO 555)
14600 khz (SIO 454)
15510 khz (SIO 343)

Keep going and you will find the same programming on the other bands. I
get their jamming (that's what it is by the way) on multiple frequencies
on most bands.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California