Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I saved a song off Omega One and I'm going to play it over & over after Todd's ass gets NAL'd.

"counterbalancedchipmunks" wrote
in groups.com:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
news

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
Let us sing a song of cheer again
Happy days are here again...

Let's he ja sing this weekend when the Omega One
Freq is jammed to the likes of which ain't been heard
since the days of KV4FZ and the 14.313 Mike an Judy Show.

Just watch....and listen starting tomorrow. It's gonna be worse
than when the Kalamazoo Kucu-Koo fires up his 3-holer on
top of Krazy Karl on 14.275 !

HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO! - HO!

I hope you have enough power to get over Todd's kilowatt.

SC