Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.broadcasting
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Omega One being jammed

Lloyd Daugherty wrote in
:

On 16 Sep 2006 13:56:41 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hey moron, What part of I don't have internet acess don't you
freaking understand

Then how are you posting here? The computers at the library? Still,
you should be able to save stuff to an iPod and download it there.

Toadcasting?

I'll stick with radio, I have the transmitter and it's on 24/7

Over here in Marshall, IL, somebody can be heard jamming the crap out of
Omega One Radio. It's probably that guy who said he would jam you in
another newsgroup message. Being as you are part 15, you have no right
to complain about jamming because you have to protection from it.

You should just pull the plug. Nobody can hear your station any more
anyway.

I listened to Omega at about 1900Z, didn't here any Jammin at that time.
I should run home and listen. What is it? A Warbler, A sweeper?
That's gotta sound a WHOLE lot better than Todd's Barry Manilow
collection. LOL!

I wonder if Markie's "Moon Bounce" buddies shifted operation to 13.556.

SC