Old September 16th 06, 03:01 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just exactly what do KB9RQZ and AB8MQ do for a living?

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...

Roger must do something because I don't see him posting twenty-four hours
day. He doesn't even jam Omega one even though he has a N9OGL fetish.

Now Markie, whenever someone posts something, in less than ten minutes
time,
Markie has followed up to it with some mis-spelled mindless nonsence.
There's no way he could have a job.

To bad he don't use some of that internet time to learn CW and be a better
ham radio operator.

SC

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?