Old October 16th 03, 01:05 AM
W1RFI

I also encourage everyone to send a donation to the ARRL's BPL fund - you
don't have to agree with *everything* the ARRL does to be willing to help
to overcome this major threat to our future on HF.

I don't agree with everything the ARRL does either, Carl, so we are even on
that score. I have seen ARRL board motions pass 8:7, so in that case, 7 members
of the ARRL board didn't agree, either.

Every year or two, I look at the big picture and decide to keep going. The
League's work on BPL this year has justified my 12 cents a day every single day
that I know of!

73,
Ed Hare, W1RFI