Old September 17th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:26:40 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

+++
+++"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
legroups.com...
+++ I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It
+++ would be neat to see.
+++
+++ Steveo wrote in
+++ I have a dumpster full.
+++
+++ Slow Code wrote:
+++ You being a typical clueless CB'er and not able to understand schematics,
+++ it's only natural your dumb ass would toss them in a dumpster.
+++
+++ LOL... how right you are SC. What chance does a guy who admits making
+++ his living in agriculture know about reading a schematic. Absolutely
+++ hilarious...
+++
+++And you make a living breaking federal law.
+++

I was wondering when someone would mention this. I do seem to remember
a clause in part 95 and/or in 97 that talks about the manufacture of
amplifiers in the range of 25 to 50 MHz. I guess I must go back and
review these to regulatory documents and determine if the FCC has
recended some previous rules.

james