Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Nasa administrators were asked what a Canadian was doing on the shuttle Crew.

wrote in
:

Yeah sure,blame it on Mississippi.I think it was because of those thick
bulky Space Suits/Gloves the Astronauts have to wear when they go out of
the Space Shuttle and about every hour and a half or so,they are in
Sunlight and Night time and glare/reflections.Haven't you ever fumbled
and dropped a few bolts before? I have many times.
cuhulin,Butterfingers

What about your nuts?

Sc