Old September 17th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default N2EY hypocrtie and lair

From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 3:36 pm
From: on Thurs, Sep 14 2006 4:31 am

What does that have to do with me? I do not know who "Lloyd" is, where
s/he is, or what the disagreement between "Lloyd" and "Mark" is. He has
not threatened to "use a 2x4 to bang on the heads of 1x2s."

Awwww..."you don't know...." Poor thing isn't aware or
informed. [David Horowitz would be horrified]

I don't read everything that is posted to rrap, Len. I don't even read
most of it. Too much noise.

you can't read 10 percent of RRAP and miss the calls for my death Jim

Jim's an Extra. Like the "Patriot Act," he's able to monitor all
posts, pull the key words out, if they aren't the key words he wants,
he closes it up and erases his mind...