Old September 17th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

james wrote:
I must say the amp does look pretty with all that solder mask and sild
screen. I can agree that it does make it look professional. Most amps
I have seen have been without solder mask and silk screen.

I can't see why one would do that. The solder mask and silk screen has
to be a significant cost adder. I would think that one would not go to
that expense for such low production levels. Besides tin plate over 2
oz copper is significant for amplifiers. That is 2 oz copper on the
boards I hope?

James, I take no shortcuts. I give my customers the best in quality and
reliability.

www.telstar-electronics.com