Old September 17th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Chinese orchestra broadcasts on 15 Sep 2006

Sometimes when JT and Dave (on their radio talk show 97.3 FM on
Supertalk Mississippi www.supertalkms.com) are talking about
something that pertains to China,they will hit a key on their keyboards
and you will hear,,,, I likeeeee Chineseeeeee,,,,,,,,,,

Well Sir,,, Well Mam,,,, I sort of kinda know ''sompin'' about Chinese
wimmins,if y'all ''know what I mean''?
Wham Bam,Thank You Mam.There is a Chinese section of Saigon,it's called
Cholon and I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong.
IIIIIII likeeeeee Chineseeeeee,,,,,,,
cuhulin