Old September 17th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Chinese orchestra broadcasts on 15 Sep 2006

wrote:

Sometimes when JT and Dave (on their radio talk show 97.3 FM on
Supertalk Mississippi
www.supertalkms.com) are talking about
something that pertains to China,they will hit a key on their keyboards
and you will hear,,,, I likeeeee Chineseeeeee,,,,,,,,,,

Well Sir,,, Well Mam,,,, I sort of kinda know ''sompin'' about Chinese
wimmins,if y'all ''know what I mean''?
Wham Bam,Thank You Mam.There is a Chinese section of Saigon,it's called
Cholon and I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong.
IIIIIII likeeeeee Chineseeeeee,,,,,,,

Yeah, that's a Monty Python tune. The lyrics can be found he

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/monty-pyt...e-chinese.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA