Old September 17th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER,ENIGMA,

The Professor wrote:
stop spamming the group asshole.

www.telstar-electronics.com ------------- !!!!!!

------------
wrote in message
ups.com...
SolderSmoke!
A SHOW FOR ELECTRONICS HOMEBREWERS!

etc etc
Oh ,I see, the Professor is selling (partly illegal)CB Power amplifiers.
Probably no solder smoke on his premises ......just carton boxes filled
with equipment ,ready for shipment to truckers' watering holes.

Bill , I enjoy listening to your podcasts .......keep up the good work.
Just ignore the above junk seller ,who apparently is NOT capable to
produce any civilised and intelligent response.

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH