Old September 17th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics
Lloyd Resinsmoke Lloyd Resinsmoke is offline

Default SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER, ENIGMA,

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:50:58 -0400, xpyttl wrote:
"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"The Professor" wrote in message

stop spamming the group asshole.

Why is it spamming?

Bill included rec.radio.amateur.misc in the list of newsgroups he posted the
original message to. Since rram seems to be reserved for flames, discussion
of amateur radio is evidently off-topic.

Every on-topic post helps rram, even if only a little bit. Keep these
posts up. I added soldersmoke to my bashpodder list, and will be
listening to the podcast to see what it's all about. Number 32 sounds
very interesting so far.