Old September 18th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default robeson lostate the love of his life is is dead daughter

Not Lloyd wrote:
Steve has not made a single post since the morning of the 12th. Count them,
Morgan.

no he has made them today

of coursehe has nt signed them accurately
if I am responding to one NOW most likely

And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife