Old September 18th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] captain_veritas@hotmail.com is offline

Default robeson lostate the love of his life is is dead daughter

K4YZ wrote [from his qrz.com profile and his homepage]:
And on 16 May 1999, the love of my life, My Precious Taelor, died in
her sleep. Taelor was my third daughter and was born with severe birth
defects and expected to not live past age two. I kept her for five
years, eleven months, three weeks and one day. " from K4yz Bio on QRZ

an old friend wrote:
frankly that sounds rather strange and vaguely sickening but after
Steve instance on label other pedophiles one does have to that he
listed his dead daughter (the 3rd) as the love of his life, not his
current wife

We knew you were a sociopath, Markie, but this is a new low even for
you. You obviously never had children (thank God!) or you would not
make such a stupid remark. But when have you ever made an intelligent
remark, you stalking little pipsqueak troll?

And you wonder why people on here hate your guts? You are indeed
beyond help.