Old September 18th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
ghoul chaser ghoul chaser is offline

Default You are the newsgroup Gollum, twisted and deformed by hate

On 17 Sep 2006 17:08:46 -0700, an old friend wrote:

ghoul chaser wrote:
On 17 Sep 2006 15:43:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:
[sewerflush]

You have just proven to everyone why you should be arrested and put in
an institution. You are a repulsive and dangerous sicko! *SPIT!*

why for noticing the preverted stuff that Robeson posts

No. For not realizing just how twisted you yourself are. You are a
web-footed, pathetic, scuttling creature right out of fiction, who can
only think about how to hurt another with your words if you can.

I spit on you, little perverted Gollum-man. I despise you and wish for
your speedy arrest on some charge or another. You are lower than a
crawling insect covered with dung, and you are quite insane.