Old September 18th 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

"U-Know-Who" wrote:
"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web.
It would be neat to see.

Steveo wrote in
I have a dumpster full.

Slow Code wrote:
You being a typical clueless CB'er and not able to understand
schematics, it's only natural your dumb ass would toss them in a
dumpster.

LOL... how right you are SC. What chance does a guy who admits making
his living in agriculture know about reading a schematic. Absolutely
hilarious...

And you are doing what? Updating old Motorola bulletins, and building
electronic turn signal flashers that don't fit half of today's vehicles,
and most that it does fit are antiques. Yeah, big demand for you!
ROTFLMMFAO!!!

I can't imagine there's much demand for his CB amp either.