Old September 18th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mike Andrews Mike Andrews is offline

Default SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER, ENIGMA,

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:46:05 +0100, Chris Suslowicz wrote in :
In article ,
"The Professor" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" .sigged:
--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214

Go swab the dick asshole.

This moose feels that Mr Terrell is not a pox-doctor, and is
therefore unable to treat your condition. (I assume that the
tertiary syphilis is the cause of your overflowing potty-mouth?)

Oh, and *PLONK*.

If you folks wouldn't respond to the Perfesser, I wouldn't see its
posts. I can't imagine a spirochete lowering itself so far as to
infect the Perfesser.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin