Old November 28th 03, 07:22 PM
JONWEINER

Default Hallicrafters for sale

For Sale: I'm going to be selling either one of my two Hallicrafters stations.
Both are in excellent collector condition, and operate like new. Both stations
come with all manuals.

Station #1 consists of the Hallicrafters SX-101-A receiver and the matching
HT-32-A transmitter, along with the correct model R-47 speaker and a very rare
Hallicrafters branded model C-3202TA desk microphone. Price: $750.

Station #2 consists of the Hallicrafters SX-111 receiver and the matching HT-37
transmitter, along with the correct model R-48 speaker. Price: $500.

Prices are for pickup only near Greenville, SC