Old September 18th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,sci.electronics.basics

Default SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER,ENIGMA,

Brian Hill wrote:

"The Professor" wrote in message

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
The Professor wrote:

stop spamming the group asshole.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Thanks for your spam, Professor. I forwarded it to:
to see what they think of your CB linears.

You are the most clueless asshole in the group and you didn't forward
anything to anyone you whiner.

It's a 10 meter amp if you must know..... LOL
--
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214

Go swab the dick asshole.

Griffey! Why are you always such a socially inept spaz?

BH

20 generations of imbreeding tend to do that to rednecks.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida