Old September 18th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.military.cap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default then why does CAP support it occicers lying on behalf of the Army and libeling n US Army vet

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"Jerry" wrote in message

Unfortunately your informative response will most likely be lost on this
slow-witted individual.

funny you both fail to address the problem with CAP claiming that it
upholds military coutesy to the armed forces and support the libeling
fo the ARMED forces

Fact CAP has made it if Robeson remarks were directed at amemebr of CAP
he would be subject to displine

Fact his remarks libel several vets of the armed Myself My my fathe
rinlaw oethers and CAP which claims to render honors to us refuses to
displine him in these cases

Fact an Army officer would be displined if he ahd comitted the acts
that Robeson has here on RRAP

Cap Does NOT extend military cutesy to the Armed dispites reobson
claims to the contary

CAP currently dishonors the military forces of this nation and supports
it memebrs doing so

It would be possible to respond to this IF the post was intelligent,
well-constructed, and spelled correctly so the meaning of same was clear
(and accurate). But since it is made up of incoherent, mispelled and
mis-informed diatribe of ignorance, half-truths and misinformation, it is
not possible to engage in meaningful discussion. Your post is completely
misinformed, lacks research that would accurately present what CAP IS, does,
and its current relationship to the military. Go to the web and READ before
posting ignorance.

Like I said before (I am done with this crap) because it is impossible to
argue with stupidity. The post, its lack of intelligence, and its silly
syntax, speaks LOUDLY of the content and gray matter of the poster!