Old September 18th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD is offline

Default Air America Goes Bankrupt

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

I have to explain that post?

Yes. You blamed the New Orleans levee failures on Bill Clinton, yet
these failures happened 5 years into Bush's administration and after a
severe cutback in federal infrastructure funding. I normally don't
respond to your posts because it appears you come from another planet.
But I wasn't going to let this one slip by.

Here I thought it was a damned old hurricane made them fail. Bush got
out of the limo and personally dynamited them. Who'd have thunk it?