Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Air America Goes Bankrupt

JC wrote in
:

David Kaye wrote:
JC wrote:

Relax. He has Bill Clinton's Iraq war to gloat over,
lucky fella. You don't think Clinton has enough on
his mind with his levee failures in New Orleans

George W has been in office for 6 years and has cut way back on
domestic federal spending for infrastructure. You don't think he's to
blame?

I have to explain that post? Bush isn't just a bad
president. (Carter, whom I supported, was no success
either.) Bush's cockamamie administration comes
from the deepest pit of hell.

If Bush is in the deepest pit of hell, it's because he went in to try to
lead you Liberals out of it. President Bush works for all American's, even
stupid liberals like you.

Oops, I shouldn't have said "Stupid liberal", That's redundant.

SC