Old September 19th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

Default Homebrew newsgroup

Anyone know what has happened to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew group ?

The posts stopped a couple of days ago .

Thanks

Regards

David

Either your ISP's usenet server is losing them, (sometimes they drop
groups intentionally), or something else is goofy with the usenet
handling of this group. I just went to check that group and it came up
with no new postings. However, I then reloaded all articles and it showed
a several postings made yesterday and today. So, bottom line, it IS still
working.

Ed K7AAT